Tuesday, December 8, 2009

a few of my favorite things...

One of my favorite things to do lately is to look at photography, florals, crafts, and the work of other like minded companies. I love to see all of the great ideas, talent, and draw inspiration from their work. It truly makes me a bit giddy.
Here are a few of my favorite things....

Dolci Odille's "Smile Booths" look so much fun I want a permanent installation for me and my friends to play with every Saturday night before we go out!


Based out of Atlanta is Amy Osaba event floral design and her blog always makes me want to try new color pallets and broaden my horizons. Her floral designs are not only unique, but they're extremely gorgeous!


Lastly, one of my favorite places on the world wide web to check out daily is Kelty's Steep Street blog. We're lucky enough to be working with her on our new website, but she is also a very talented photographer and custom/print artist.



No comments:

Post a Comment