Friday, January 22, 2010

new, fun, creations

I hardly know up from down after this week, but it has truly been a fantastic time! Lot's of new friends were made (each we'll make sure to share with you in the near future). To all of our fabulous new brides we've met and booked this week, we simply can't wait to do your wedding florals and designs!

and now...the latest and greatest in Juliet's creations are her faux terrarium lamps! This one is sitting on our desk and it makes me happy every time I look at it. It's like a mini fantasy world in there...

A customized faux terrarium lamp can be yours for $120. If butterflies aren't in your fantasy world, just let us know what is!

1 comment:

  1. ooh love love love this {and everything else you ladies do}. I need a springlike terranium lamp to get me through the rest of the winter! So cheery!

    ReplyDelete