Monday, January 18, 2010

My New Love Affair

(photo by davitydave and found at Aaaha Modern Living)

According to Wikipedia succulent plants, also known as succulents or fat plants, are water-retaining plants adapted to arid climate or soil conditions. Succulent plants store water in their leaves, stems and/or roots.
In New York City terms, succulents are a plant that can survive in some of the most sunlight deprived apartments! Although, this is a plus for me and my Williamsburg loft that receives sunlight for approximately 2 hours on only the best summer days, I also happen to LOVE succulents. I also adore herbs such as lavender, rosemary, mint, and basil but they have no chance where I dwell.
Getting married? Succulents make for an extraordinary element in bouquets, boutonnieres, and tablescapes too!

No comments:

Post a Comment