Monday, July 25, 2011

Monday with Matt

In celebration of the same-sex weddings that began in New York State on Sunday, Sierra and I thought we would invite my old college friend, Matt Martin to be a guest blogger. Matt has history in theatre and event planning for fundraisers and private functions. He has a sick obsession with all things "style" and a bad habit of walking into people's apartments and telling them how it SHOULD be decorated. Matt will be posting every Monday with fun ideas to make your wedding, same-sex or otherwise creative and unique.
-Juliet

Hullo all.
Thanks for your lovely intro, Julie, I'm really excited to blog here with you! I had such a nice morning, waking up to read this article and interactive piece on The New York Times website. Really honest stories of people in love. And then catching up with friends over coffee this morning I was told about the marriages that will take place tonight on the stage of the St. James Theatre after a performance of Hair. What a great memory that will be for everyone involved!

I'm looking forward to my first style related post next Monday! Hope everybody has a fantastic week!

Cheers,
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment