Monday, August 15, 2011

I've been obsessed with the prints designed by Florence Broadhurst since I first saw them a few years ago. Not only are her prints super groovy, but her life death are equally fascinating.







I love how alive quirky the patterns are, such fun colour stories and most prints have a metallic option! Wouldn't the Roman Soldiers look great in a powder room or as an accent wall in a little boys room?

My favorite has got to be Horses Stampede.



I spend an inordinate amount of time thinking about this print. Anything would look beautiful covered in this! I would love a bedroom papered in the horses, the windows draped in the horses, the headboard upholstered in the horses. The fabric would also be really creative choice for bridesmaid dresses!

Florence Broadhurst designs are distributed through Signature Prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment