Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A Belated Monday with Matt: Two Grooms

Last week I saw (I'm sure everyone saw) the Cathy Horyn piece in the New York Times styling gay men for their wedding day. The clothes ran the gamut from totally traditional to fashion forward and really got me to thinking. While I'm not sure that I love all of the outfits, I do the unmatchiness of the styling and the contrasting color stories. The article also made me think of these suits that I saved on my phone from the Style.com iPhone app. I admired them so much that I don't remember who designed them or what season they were from. I gave a valiant search, but to no avail.



Anywho. So charming. I know they skew a bit casual, but I think these suits would be super dapper paired together for a wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment